When I last repaired my windshield wiper motor I did a terrible job getting the wiper blades set in the correct position. I was pretty frustrated with myself when I finished that job and realized I did it wrong.
I lived with it for several years. When I started this recent restoration I decided I would get that sorted out. The job has a couple of benefits:
- I get the blades set correct on their home
- I have the cowling off so I can replace the windscreen seal when I get the windscreen replaced.
I made a video of the job and explained several of the more complicated points to getting this job right.
Hope you enjoy it and it’s helpful.
You can support me on Patreon.
Thanks for reading and Happy Rovering.