The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

[Queue the theme song]The Good, I started on the rear brakes last night.The Bad, I can’t finish the project.The Ugly, I found a broken axle half shaft. As you can see in this picture the rear brakes on the Range Rover are looking pretty knackered. I love that word “knackered”. In this context I’m using[…]

February 20th, 2007

February 20th, 2007 Kick Ass Buttons.My good friend in Grand Junction made me some new buttons for the header page.I think they are totally awesome. They look great and are better than any button I’ve ever had on any of my sites. Thanks Josh, I owe you big time. I don’t know when it happened[…]